Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, March 17, 2003

Who gets the last word

Okay guys. Thank god the battle of the century is finally over. Here are the last words: No one write anything about it anymore. It's over. Finito. I know that I really don't have a right to say anything since it was partially my fault but I'm just glad that it is over and that I have what I have from it. I have April still as a friend. And I have Constance and Sarah still as friends. I just want to know that no one is going to write anything else about anyone else involved. We have all decided that it's over......and I just want to say that I hope these are the last words about it and that we can all move on from here wether it be the four of us or 3 and 2. (Don't get confused 3=Me, Sarah, Constance or 2=April and Paul). So to my little sisters: like I said I'm glad that everything worked out between us. To Ace: Last night at the overlook was hilarious....pickle and buns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home