Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Honestly

Ugh...another day another dollar. But you know what I'm tired of someone saying I'm pissing them off. Fuck it...like I haven't been pissed off before and not said anything. But this is the second time that this person has told me this. If you have such a problem with me then you don't need me on your shift. However, you contradict yourself when you say that you want me on the shift. Make up your damn mind. Maybe, it's just one of those irritable days...who knows? Or maybe it's just me reading too much into it.

Tricia

Again my prayers and thoughts are with you. I'm hoping that you are doing okay. Again you know how to contact me if you need anything. Hopefully each day is getting better. Love ya girl!!

Yada...yada...yada

So here is a funny story that may or may not make you laugh:

My cousin's baby was at my grandmother's house the other day and here is a conversation that he had with her at the kitchen counter...he is three.

Peewee Al: Granny I have something to tell you.
Granny: What is that Peewee?
Peewee Al: Well I've thought about it and I think that I need to find you a boyfriend. Poppop and you are just not compatible. So I'm looking for you a new boyfriend...okay?
Granny: Well isn't that sweet but I don't think that I need a boyfriend. I'm mean what would we do with Poppop...he would be all alone?
Peewee Al: Well I will find him a girlfriend since he doesn't know how to take care of hisself. So now I have to find you a boyfriend and him a girlfriend. What luck?

OMG I cannot believe this came out of a three year olds mouth. I think it is hilarious and I hope you find it the same. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home