Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I'm tired of being tired

Ugh...it's one of those days. Actually nights. I'm at home writing in my journal after putting in a shitty six hours at work. I was okay productive wise. Whatever. I'm tired and need sleep but I'm going up April's after I get off of here to bake stuff. I'm just tired of being tired.

Desi

I apologize for being the pain in your ass that I seemed to be over the weekend. Whoever told you that I was mad at you...I was just blowing off steam on my journal. You know I enjoy working with you girl we are the "TEAM!" Much love to you Desi just ignore me anymore...stress is taking over my life and it's getting harder to deal with each day! I'll talk to you this weekend.

Constance

I'm hoping that you are doing okay. I never got a response back from you. Maybe you haven't gotten the celly back yet I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and that I hope that everything is okay in the Burg with you. Tell Sarah I says "ello." Love Ya Tinkers!!

Doin the Butt

For the first time in like a year I have actually been able to do the butt!! Not some sexual position just the dance. Yes the doctor's now have me on major pain killers so my hips can actually move without looking all gereatric and shit! I have no clue how to spell ger-e-at-trick! But you get the drift. I think my next big move now that I'm "Heavily Medicated For Your Safety" is to try belly dancing since April bought that cool little mini belly dancing kit. I could be a professional considering my belly is the size of the Big Apple!! Male Belly Dancers<------Can't live with them....can't puke without them!

Later tater!!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home