Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, May 31, 2003

When the shit didn't hit the fan but everything else...

You know that I usually only write once a day if that...but there has been a huge change in events today. The shit almost hit the fan! Here we go...

My mother is in the basement...Lucky (my dog) is upstairs...I'm in bed....Dad's in bed. Lucky proceeds to shit everywhere with diaherra. Talk about gross. So after she shits everywhere she decides that it would be neat to paint or leave her shitty mark all over the house. I think that the art side of me is rubbing off on my dog because she used her tail to paint the walls and draperies as if she were the next Michaelangelo or Di Vinci. Thank God I shut my door! She got shit all over the dining room walls...the guest bedroom(my mother had to through away the pillows because they were covered in shit). But the best part of all is that when my father woke up this morning...not knowing what was going on...he stepped in dog shit! What a wake up call!!

Wise grasshoppah say dat: When you foot land in da shit firs ting in morning ecspect shitty dai!!!!!

How friggin hilarious is that? But so far as I know his day hasn't been that shitty...just rainy and wet.

I've had 14 cups of coffee in about and hour so I'm wired. Just thought I would share this dirty little story with you. Later :)~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home