Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Oh my...

I thought that if I took a 2 muscle relaxers I would feel better. Now I can barely function. My eyes keep crossing and it's getting harder to type. What the fuck? I'll probably be passed out in like 30 more minutes. And I have a movie to watch damnit! So much for that. But pray that tonight's dreams are filled with scenes concerning me, Kate, and Scott...and the things that happen in the UNDERWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you I'm fucking crazy for this movie. I might go see it tomorrow after work. Or leave work 20 mins early to catch it. But anyway...I'm thirsty and in need of some refreshments. Have a good night ya'll.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home