Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Right to the Point

I am so fed up with everything. If I truly were courageous I would either o.d. on drugs or blow my fucking head off. And I sometimes wonder why people wind up killing people at work and blowing buildings up. Goddamn everything right now...I swear I am about to just implode. I'm am just tired of medical bills, living arrangements, my social life, and everything fucking other thing that life has to offer. But this all spurs from getting a call today that I owe an additional $1300 from my last surgery. Let's see now...this brings me to about $5000 or some odd dollars just in medical bills.

FUCK EVERY FUCKING THING UNTIL I GET PAID TOMORROW AND GO SHOPPING

Yeah...that's a problem too. But I'm starting to realize this. Oh and I'm proud of myself for not buying any drugs being under all this stress. Yay me for being clean and sober.

Just say it Tricia..."Quite your bitchin' Paul."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home