Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Ugh...

I thought for awhile that sleeping and relaxing was starting to dominate my life several months ago. Now I wish I had those days back. It's one thing to be tired, yawning and what not but it is totally different to actually sleep a full night. I haven't done that for about 2 weeks now and I'm starting to think that my insomnia is coming back. I haven't had that since Freshman year of college. However, there has to be a plus side to going to bed at 12am waking up at 1am, asleep again from 145am until 230am, asleep from 300am until 412am, asleep from 500am until 527am I just haven't found it yet. Sure I get more time to get ready for work and can drink some coffee and read but I'd really just like one night's sleep. I don't even think I'm sleeping when I sleep...I think it's more like I catnap and that's it. Blast.

PEACE BE MINE
IN THIS SLEEPING TIME
DREAMS BE SWEET
ALLOW ME SLEEP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home