Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I must be an exceptionally evil person

Because who else almost gets ran over by a Martin's bread truck and an UTZ potato chip truck in one day? Satan must have my number. I just hope it is the one I always use.

Today I look like a poet or a man going to a funeral. Choice of clothing:

1. Black khaki pants
2. Black socks
3. Black turtleneck sweater
4. Black Calvin Klein boxer-briefs

Yeah it's an overshare but I thought it was important you know everything matches. Even the hair on my head is black. Do I know how to accessorize or what?

So I should be at work right now but I took a half day to get accupunture done on my back. Unfortunately, the appointment was cancelled two days ago and I figured "Hell you already put in for the time off so let's just pretend that you went." I am not to syked about getting this done so maybe it's a sign that the appointment was cancelled.

And if a doctor ever tries to make you have surgery tell him "No" with a firm and aggressive tone. Because it will leave you broke when you start getting the aftermath of bills. I'm not broke but I could always use more money. Like the $80,000 the doctors have gotten from the insurance company wasn't enough they have to bill me. Such a little war mark for such an expensive hobby. Just tell the doctors you would prefer to be given narcotics for the duration of your life...it's cheaper and you feel better.

Well since I have time on my hands and I've managed to leave my book at work again I'm going to start "Blackwood Forrest." I'm hoping Claudia makes an appearance in this book like she did in Merrick. I really don't know how to follow a series. I like to jump from book one to book five and then read two, three, and four. Later ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home