Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Hmm

I'm wondering how my journal entry from the 18th has anything to do with someone wanting "young pussy," as left on the comments. Anyway, Akinyele, which is so not this person's name it's the name of the group that sings "Put it in your mouth," shall only get ahold of old wrinkled twat. Thanks for the comment babe better luck next time.

Today I really want another tattoo. Seeing that I only have 9 in total I think I need to make it even. Don't ya think? I'm not exactly sure what I want to get though. If I decide by noon I'm getting an appointment and having it done this afternoon. I think I want a ring permanently tattooed on my middle finger that says "Fuck You" but in scroll work. That sounds pretty out of the ordinary huh? Maybe not. I've also thought about getting Ganesha tattooed on my other foot since I already have the Om symbol on my left foot, that way I'll have a pair of Hindu symbols. Hmm...as of the moment I'm a guy that is 40% Czech, 40% English, 10% Black Dutch, and 10% Jewish (these are % guesses but they are probably accurate) with Chinese and Hindu writing and Celtic imagery tattooed throughout his body. I should have been born Egyptian.


The lead singer of Trapt, Chris Brown is very hard to see in the video "Head Strong." So for those of us that want to know what he looks like...and it is quite worth it...here is a picture:



I happen to find the song "HeadStrong" wonderful so I thought I would add the banner for awhile for those of you who have never heard the song you can hear it if you click the banner above.

Aside from hearing Trapt all morning on MTV and VH1...I watched videos from 5:42am until 8am and saw the video 4 times I've been listening to Sarah McLachlan's "Fallen." I quite enjoy it. More than I thought I would actually since I banned listening to her after she sung the song at the end of Buffy when Buffy had to kill Angel. But now I must start anew and just forget about that tragic evening of my life. Plus it brings back other stuff too...that I won't talk about.

I have no clue on what I am going to do today besides possibly getting another tattoo. Christmas shopping is done, it's cold outside, I have a sinus infection, and yet I want to do something so I'm not bored all day long. Maybe I'll go see Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King...yes that's what I'll do...or maybe I'll go buy a crack rock and smoke it...yes that too is a possiblity...or maybe I'll dress in drag all day and go to Shepherdstown...of the three options I'm sort of leaning to...

Dress up in drag while high on crack and go to the movies. God I'm good at my own event management.

Anyway, I need to find something to do that is at least a quater percent productive. Knitting I'm not in the mood for. Eating is out of the question. Drinking alchoholic beverages...unh...maybe. Cussing at people and making them cry...priceless.

Write more later everybody...and Akinyele....EWW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home