Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Awkward

Last night I went out with Cheri and a group of her friends to Manassas to a place called "Sharp Shooters." Why the title of awkward? Well Cheri has a friend named Michael. Cheri is trying to play faghag matchmaker. We are at Cheri's room last night and Michael calls to see what she is doing. She tells him that we are going to go out and asks if he wants to come but he is sick so he can't. So I'm sitting there like "Please Cheri don't say hey Michael...Paul is here I want you two to talk to each other." What does she do two seconds later? My nightmare came true. Now you must understand that I am very shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know especially over the phone...unless I'm at work because shit that's just a job. So anyway, we are both on the phone and I'm nervous as hell as too is he. The first five minutes were like "I don't know what the hell to say. We are going to kill Cheri." After the initial ice broke we wound up talking for another hour and 10 minutes before we had to leave. I had asked Cheri what he said to her after we got off the phone with each other and he had said "Cheri why the hell did you do that to us? Now I'm feeling all awkward." When Cheri told me this I was like shit blew this one. But then she says and then he said "Your friend Paul sounds really nice. I'd like to meet him." It's about time that my mouth aside from getting me in trouble is taking me places. So tonight if Michael is feeling better (sinus infection...I'm sympathize greatly) we are all going out to a strip club called "Wet" in D.C. If he however, is not feeling better and the weather is supposed to be bad we are driving to Kaiser to see him. I told him that I would make him some fresh chicken noodle soup if Cheri and I came up. So I'm hoping for going to D.C. with Cheri, Michael and Tiffany. But either way I'd like to meet him. Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home