Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Who named it? and Why?

Someone tried to send me a Trojan Horse virus. I know the whole story about Helen of Troy and the Trojan Horse and how it can apply to this virus but I'd like to think that the virus is more fantastical than that. If possible. So my opinion...which surely doesn't mean shit is that:

A. Ron Jeremy named it.
B. Reason being: Because the virus just slips in and slips out.

Aside from my new theory on the Trojan virus I look like a total "nerd" today. Let's see...no contacts...glasses. Jeans, a Banna Republic Shirt, CK fleece, and sandals. It's only 31 degrees out. I didn't do my hair. I think this comes from the total lack of inspiration I felt this morning for trying to even put and outfit together. Plus the fact that I didn't sleep well last night. I'm thinking that I need to hire a team to take care of me in the morning. I want to feel like J-Lo except that I wouldn't have fake hair put in everyday. Maybe every other day...

Well I'm off to watch "Uptown Girls." I hope it is okay because Brittney Murphy has some issues and I'm thinking I may have to tell her about herself.

Patrick

If I could give you a hug and a kiss right now I would. I wouldn't slip you the tongue that would be taking it too far. Thank you for the comments.

Pattykins

I knew you knew but with the alphabet group some things are better left unsaid. I'll stop by and see you soon.

Samantha

You provide such excellent advice all the time and I am truly greatful for that. I love the doll site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home