Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Suck me dry...

I thinking that Lipo isn't all that bad an idea. Exercising sucks ass. Well if you do all those stupid exercises like Richard Simmons. But if you decide that your exercise is dancing alone for 45-60 mins then it isn't that bad. Preceeded by stretching and the followed by 150 sits ups and weight lifting. Now this part isn't too wonderful but I don't mind it.

So tonight I did my 150 situps and probably looked like a complete idiot dancing by myself for an hour but hey no one was around. The fact that I can "shake ass" has its pluses. I should totally be on Soul Train. I would show those people a few things or two. I am pretty wore out from all this I must say. But it will be repeated tomorrow...the weekends are mine though to relax. I figure that M-F can be the work out everynight plan.

I smell like a pig covered in it's own shit so I'm going to get off of here for right now until later when Ralphy is on. So have a good night ya'll.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home