Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 11, 2004

I'm lazy so if you visit Cyn's Page you will see the same entry

Moronic Tales
I consider my family to be well educated...on my mother's side. Now my aunts, uncles and so on may not have college degrees however, they all offer something to the conversation or a specific topic...again on my mother's side. Now my father's side of the family...hmmm? I can't say for certain but if a catscan was done the doctor's would probably discover missing brain or the whole damn thing missing...maybe not even a brainstem. Why am I talking about the family in such a tone? Here are two questions my 56 Aunt asked...one tonight...one when her mother passed away:

1. "Paul, where exactly is your hip located? Is it attacted to the leg?"

2. Situation: The nurse had told my Aunt that her mother had went to rest (i.e. she was in the hospital for 3 months with bone cancer...rest=death). My Aunt proceeds to ask the nurse, "So when did she fall asleep?"

My mission in life is now to educate my father's side of the family in hopes that they can be released into the world without too many fuck-ups. Is it wrong of me to question the knowledge of this side of the family after hearing this shit? I think not.

P.S. Hoping Cyn is feeling well and that lots of vicodin are headed her way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home