Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, January 23, 2004

A combination platter please....

I'm tired today. Prissy has worn me out. She has the energy of 50 horny men at an orgy. She just wants to keep coming and going and coming and going!! LOL. But I love her. She is great. It's snowing now so plans for this weekend are ruined. Doesn't look like I'll be meeting Michael anytime soon. Damn it. I really want to meet someone. Not just someone to hookup with but just someone that at least by the end of the night there is a kiss and the holding of hands shared. Does anyone have any friends that would be interested that aren't psycho killers? I'd love to meet Rafael because this whole talking thing is getting harder and harder for me to resist not to ride down to Alabama and break the taking it slow rule. If I knew that Patrick could be interested in my I'd drive to Cleveland to meet him. He seems like a truly fascinating person and the fact that he has a great sense of humor makes him that more attractive. So Patrick if you read this and you still want to get married I'm still ready for ya...LOL. No seriously I really want to meet someone that is a combination of Patrick and Rafael. I love reading Patrick's journal for the humor and of course I just like talking to Rafael.

I don't know how much longer I can be self tolerant to not find some random slut to sleep with (note: I have only been with one person so I'm no hoe). I've been wanting affection for some time now and I'm really wanting it bad tonight. I mean just a talk leading to a kiss and hold hands and cuddling. If it should go further than that's cool. God what am I going to do with myself? Ugh...frustration sucks dick!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home