Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 18, 2004

I have the luck of...

A shattered mirror that crossed black cats path while under a ladder. So last night I was supposed to go to D.C. with Cheri and hopefully meet Michael. What happens? Ice/Snow/Sleet. It's not like it was a huge storm or anything but it did enough damage to make going anywhere a risk. I did manage to go to April's and sit at the bonfire. April, Adam and April's toasted Mom was there. I love April's Mom. She makes me laugh my ass off. So last night was a bust. Hopefully things will work out to go out next weekend. But I did talk to Rafael yesterday for about 4.5 hrs in the afternoon and about another 2 hours last night. I'm starting to feel that I'm not the only putting time into this. I'm not getting my hopes up too much talking to him. I mean yeah we have exchanged phone numbers but we are just not ready to take the next step. Plus when you are talking on line it takes more effort to keep the conversation going because there is no voice to hear or body to see. Yeah I'm "falling" for him but I still know that I shouldn't give my heart away so fast so I'm good with taking it slow. And I found out last night that Birmingham, AL is only 9-10 hours away from here so he's not that far away. Anyway...I need to stop running my mouth...the butterflies are overwhelming...

Everyone have a good day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home