Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Rule of thumb

Never think anything is easy to do. Especially raising a 7wk old puppy. While she has lots of energy and love she is a handful. I've been so consumed with her that I haven't done much of anything else. I haven't talked online to anyone (Ralphy) or even called anyone to see what's up. So a big I'm sorry to those of you who I've been neglecting. Last night I made the mistake of letting Prissy go to sleep by 9pm and we were up by 5am. Plus the fact that we slept all day because my sinus' are still a mess and I'm just not feeling too well. Other than that I do enjoy having Prissy with me. I need to learn how to let her stay alone for a while like in another room so she doesn't get too attached to me. It breaks my heart to hear her yelp or cry but she stops in a matter of like 10 mins. Mom said I have to do this so when I'm at work she isn't going crazy looking for me. So I'm hoping that Ralphy will be online tonight and Prissy will let me talk to him for a while.

If not there's always tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home