Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, March 01, 2004

Monday March 1, 2004

Creativity is so not my best asset today. Hence the above title. How creative.

My weekends have become too active. Too active. Aren't weekends supposed to be about relaxation? Friday I left work at 430pm and did not get home until 430am. Saturday I was up at 11am and managed to stay out until 330am. Sunday (might I add my favorite of the days) I was up by 12pm and did not get home until 12am.

Why Sunday is my favorite? Because Cheri and I met Michael in Winchester, VA to go shopping. Hours of shopping, laughing, talking. After shopping we headed to Books-a-million and had coffee while looking at "The Joy of Gay Sex." Talk about a hot book. Oh yeah it was hot. Then Michael wanted to take myself and Cheri out to dinner. So we headed to Ruby Tuesdays. Food was okay. The waiters and waitresses were fucking hot. Oh yeah they were hot. I have pictures of the hot waiters. The evening ended when I gave Michael his St. Patrick's Day card that has a button that says "Kiss me I'm Irish." And says "Screw that I'm just horny" on the inside. He also got his new pair of earrings I thought would look good on him. And the weird thing is is that he was talking about how he needed to buy a new pair of sterling silver earrings. Am I psyhic or what?

P.S. Did I mention I shaved my mustache? Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home