Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Equation Time!!!

What do you get when you take one Paul who hasn't been out forever + 5 Coors Light, 2 shots of Absolute Vodka, 4 Lime Jello Shooters, 1 Grasshopper Shotter, 1 Barcardi 151 & Coke, and 1 Fuzzie Navel?

Answer: A very very very intoxicated Paul who kisses a dragqueen named Brandy, kisses a dragqueen named Sophie, licks Sophie's neck and grabs her fake breast, kisses Cheri's ex-girlfriend, and then kisses Cheri's ex-girlfriend again.

Last night=Complete and udder fabulousness at Deer Park. Plus my hair and outfit were sick. Totally sick.

And I have a tan from going to Run Jane Run softball tournament during the day. Yay me...jobless but still able to make the best of it.

P.S. I only bought one beer the rest was all brought to me by other people buying me alcohol!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home