Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Effexor
 
So this is the drug of choice that my doctor has decided I should go on for an anti-depressant.  It makes me very tired.  However, it also makes me have the attitude of "fuck it things can wait until I want them done."  So I'm not sure if that is good or bad at the current moment.  We shall see.
 
I bought, well actually my grandmother bought me tons of yarn to start my knitting projects for the winter.  Each skeen of yarn was around $5-$6.  I thought it rather expensive for a beginner.  But my Aunt Velma spent around $15 to $20 per skeen.  So I'm having fun with yarn for now.
 
Work is the same old same old.  My sinus' however have taken a draw back.  Making me sick again.  It has gotten to the point that I feel like having them ripped out with a spoon if that would fix it.
 
Over the weekend I went and saw The Exorcist:  The Beginning.  By myself.  It was okay.  No where near as scary as the first one but hey it had more of a story than anything to it.
 
We are officially moved in to our new house.  Baby Girl is doing fine from surgery even though I had to take her back to the vet this morning because she ripped her damn stitches out.  She will be fine though.  She slept on my shoulder under my jacket today as I drove her to the vet.  I miss taking her places with me.  I think I'm bringing her to work with me Thursday night.  We shall see.
 
Well enough.  I'm out and have to get back to work. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home