Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

TeleTubby

So Sherry NeeHigh at work gave me a little television. It is black and white but I love it. I have it next to me at my desk. So since yesterday I have enjoyed late night programming while working. Talk about "loving it." If I could hook a DVD or VCR up to it I would. But then I really don't think I would get anything done. So far I have managed to be more productive at work with the television than without.

Question time: Is a phrase that contains "rock this," "rock that," or any type of "rock" a stereotypical gay thing? or have I gone straight?

Every person I hear use something like "I would so rock that." Or "Let's rock this." I find out they are gay. Or maybe it is just where I live. I personally use "loving it" more than "rock that."

Anyway, I'm tired and I have television to get back to....I mean work to get back to.

Update: 4:59a.m.

I just got finished watching "The Big Comfy Couch." Has anyone out there ever noticed how big of a queen Major Bedhead is?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

"Rock That" --- ?? Hrm, i don't get it...

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home