Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tomorrow's Just Another Day...


And the only thing I can ask myself is if I really want to see it?

They always say things can get worse...next I'll be expecting my dick to fall off. Jobless and still looking here. I've applied for 8 jobs so far. Please send out a little wish that I get a callback on one of them all of my blogger friends.

Sorry for lack o' comments on others pages but I have been busy looking for employment.

P.S. Shamus....I didn't get to get much money from work since I was fired so I'll be sending you as much as possible for the marathon.!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

good luck on your job search. i hope you find something soon. i hated being unemployed...

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home