Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, August 30, 2004

Good Eve My Bitches...

So it has been quite a while since I have taken the time to write. I have been busy. Well also not feeling well. I found out on Friday that someone I work with has Mono. Well needless to say I have the symptoms and have had the symptoms for mono for quite some time now. I didn't catch it from anyone believe me. I would have only gotten it from this person at work if I infact do have it. But anyway. Hopefully, it comes up negative.

I went for my second ticket in Virginia. I got off with a $341 fine and six points on my license for wreckless driving. The points however, do not transfer....yay!! I started knitting April and Adam's scarves. They are quite impressive if I do say so myself.

I spent Saturday with April and Adam. We laid by the pool, cooked out, and just chilled. It was quite nice. I actually got some color in my face. My room is almost finished. And as promised I will be taking pictures to show you the fabulousness I call "Room at Chateau Paul." I love it. Infact, everyone who has come by to see the new house has fell in love with my room. I can't blame them. I would too.

I talked to Cheri for the first time in a month on Sunday. Which by the way I did nothing but sit in bed the whole day Sunday. Things were ackward. But I think there still may be a friendship there. I'm not letting it get to the point that it did last time. I changed way to much for the worse. I became even more self absorbed, selfish, judging of others, and by all means an arrogant fag who thought his shit didn't stink and that he ruled the world because he can afford the likes of Gucci, Escada, and Louis Vuitton. But anywho, that is a quick update. I'll try to write more at work tonight but I can't say that it will happen. Since Johannes is on vacation I have been working with Sherry NeeHigh and we get our work done just a the beat of a different drum.

Tonight's theme at work since this is her last night working with me on 3rd shift is: Party like a rockstar. And my friends we shall.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

hi paul. just stopping by. hope you're doing well now.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home