Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, September 03, 2004

Jobless

I am at the current moment. I got let go about a little over 24 hrs ago. Reason being, my manager said that my other co-workers saw me more as a threat to the team than a team member. They said I was too productive and that while they enjoyed me helping them out by doing their work that it made them feel inferior.

In a way this is a good thing because it just proves I rock. In a monetary way it sucks. I'm off to take a Librium to relax and go up April's house.

I can't believe the people and manager I worked with are such assholes. Plus the company that hires for Schneider National is not hiring for them any longer due to too many complaints from employees that deal with my old manager John L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home