Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Happy Bloggaversary!!

That's right bitches it has been two years today that I started my journal or blog. I cannot believe it. I could never keep a hand written account of stuff so I'm proud of my two year mark.

Anyway, I have been out every night since Friday. Friday I went to D.C. to Nation of a rave. Saturday I went to Deer Park in Hagerstown. Sunday was Rockville, Frederick for a movie, and Deer Park for the Family Affair Drag show. Monday was Hagerstown for some drinks at Maloo's Bar for Suzanne's birthday. I'm wore the fuck out.

On a better note, I have a job interview on Thursday in Falls Church. I have an interview in Rockville at a legal firm this week and my father is ready to divorce my mother. Other than that nothing else to report.

And people wonder why I'm fucked up in the head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home