Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Coincidence I Think Not

So this may sound a little strange but, what else is new. Have you ever noticed something that occurs each day. Not like deja vu. It is more like you see the same bird sitting on the same building top every morning as you go to work? Just something that occurs each day whether it be at the same time or later in the day but you still see it? Well I for some reason always look at the clock at 9:11. Everyday it happens. It is like my brain has been programed to look at the time each morning and evening and it is always the same number 911. This has nothing to do with September 11th. And if I should happen to miss the number on the clock I will see it on television or it will be a total for a purchase. Somehow the number 911 comes up everyday. For instance, today I looked at the clock and it was 9:11 a.m. About twenty minutes later I set up an appointment for one of our designers and the person's address was 911 Trosby Court. How weird is that? Does it mean something that I keep seeing this number? Or have I just lost my mind? I used this ESP/Psychic book thing and it told me that when I saw this number it meant that people were talking about me. Well they must have a lot to say.

Any suggestions on why I am always seeing this number everyday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home