Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's A Little Bit Funny

On my way to work today I was thinking about how I acted when I was on "the drugs" as my mother likes to refer to them as. I realize now how much I neglected to write in my journal. I would say that I would make an honest attempt to post often but never followed through with it. Now I am back to the "clean" me and I am in the routine that I post every morning if possible. I look forward to posting again even though no one reads my journal with the exception of a few people.

Last night I was thinking too. I was thinking if I could only write like Paul from No Milk. The way that he writes draws the reader in. I used to be able to write so much better but I feel that my writing style is that of a valley girl or a very unorganized person. I stop and wonder if Paul drafts out his posts or does it just come naturally? I think I may start drafting out my post so that I can have a more distinctive way of writing that is more cohesive, entertaining, and just simply better.

And yeah, I am still really broke. I am trying to get an overdraft fee on my account taken off. I have connections so hopefully I will have an extra $68.00 to depend on. But, with my luck I am not depending on it just quite yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home