Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Stress Out Doesn't Even Begin To Cover It

I am completely and I mean completely broke. I have yet to regain any financial stability since I have been out of rehab. I have so many bills that I do not know what to do with myself. Trying to stay afloat and keep my financial matters under wrap is really starting to bother me. I am one step away from crying and if I do start I do not think that I will be able to stop. No wonder my back is so tense and I am irritable.

I have about $20 maybe $25 dollars to last me until next Friday. Factor in gas and toll expenses and I am in the negative. And, add to that my next check is already spent on bills. So basically I will have no type of money until February 11th. By then, I am hoping that I will be caught up.

If not I am seriously thinking about leaving the country and becoming a male prostitute for a while. But, I really don't think I would be able to excel at this profession and would probably have to pay client's to sleep with me.

Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home