Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, April 22, 2006

When is too far?

Last night Cheri, Dad, and I went to see Silent Hill. After, we left the movie we were going to get something to eat but Cheri's girlfriend called. Her name is Marissa. She was yelling at Cheri for not bringing her lunch and what not and hung up on her. I said do you need me to take you back to your car when she was on the phone again with Marissa. Marissa starts spouting off at the mouth and sends Cheri a text message saying "If he has something to say tell him to kiss my ass." Hold the phone. No this bitch did not just fuckin' kirk out on me and for that matter I was doing her a favor.

Let's just say that their relationship is no where near being healthy. Marissa has hit Cheri on several occassions and I will never forget about that. But, I was so mad last night that I was searching for Marissa's number because I was going to call her and tell her how it was. People say it is none of my business. Well when someone physically hurts a friend and makes them feel like shit and tells that friend that it will never be over until one of them is dead and I have to hear about it I am involved.

Marissa works for a government military place and if they found out any of this information that I have on her. Especially, the police report I am sure that her career in being a military cop would be over. I would hate for that to happen.

And to clarify I would do this for any of my friends. If Adam ever did something to April that would be it. If Marissa ever lays a hand on Cheri again she is done. That is just the way it is. I only have a hand full of friends and whether it be my place or not to get involved fucking hurt them. I dare you.

And, April we all know if anything was ever done to you he wouldn't have a chance with your father and uncle. But, I would still try to at least pull his hair!

And Silent Hill was a mere ok in my book. Never fucking believe the critics. I fell for the good reviews and was sadly disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home