Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Wintery
Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was almost 70 degrees. Today I wake up and it is not even 50 degrees. I guess that old lady winter is fast approaching. I finally got my crown put on...well the temporary. It feels weird. I cannot wait to get the permanent one put on because this temp is way to foreign and a little too big. Thank God it is in the back of my mouth. Could you just imagine if it were a front tooth? Can we say chiclets?
I did however miss work yesterday due to a nasty little case of the stomach flu. Everyone in the house had it. But, thankfully I am over it. Not much else going on. Just getting ready to start my Christmas shopping.
I am not buying for as many people as I did last year. And I promise that I will stick to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home