Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello my name is Paul. What's your favorite color? (Writte on September 13, 2006)

Well I went to the back doctor today. Nothing new. Same old same old. The only thing that has happened is that my feet, ankles, and legs are swollen/retaining fluid. I sound like either an old lady or a pregnant woman. LOL. I am retaining water like a well. They hurt too. I kept them partially propped up all day. Even during my training at work. I was told to buy Midol as this has a diuretic but I just bought some over the counter water pills. I hope they work. I have not heard anything from the new job. I find this extremely rude as I was told I had the job. All that had to be done was to negotiate my pay and what not. I am going to call them tomorrow and find out what is going on. You don't just do that to someone. Especially when the person is very much interested in the job and you have already offered them the position. I believe more and more employers are becoming careless in regards to how they handle new employees and letting them know one way or the other if they truly have the job or not. That does not send a good message to the person who is seeking a job with said company. But enought complaining. I am very greatful for what I do have. A good job (yes things have managed to correct themselves). Great friends. Even though they are few. A very caring family. And the world's most loving, generous, forgiving, helpful parents anyone could ever ask for. Yeah I may not treat them the best at all times but when it comes down to it I love them more than they know. Can't stand to be away from them for very long. Yes I am still that baby that clung to them for dear life and I love it.
And to top my day off I had training on our new software at work. You talking about boring. It would make the dead rise just to die again from the sheer boredom. I am seriously not joking. But I did treat myself to a new movie today. "The Witches of Eastwick". I have never seen it and I have been on a Cher movie kick lately. Especially the movie "Mermaids". Love it! Winona Ryder is so good in the movie. Also Christina Ricci is so cute and funny. I love the part when she is walking into the kitchen with a carved pumpkin on her head. And she yells "Rachael Flax" and falls to the floor.
I hope Eastwick is worth my $9.99 plus tax. So far it reminds me of "The Craft". Well I am off to lay down and eat some Peel and Eat Twizzlers. Yum-O!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home