Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

In Search Of...(Writting on September 12, 2006)

Well I interviewed for a new job two days ago. the position is Lab Manager and the work is constant as well as fun. Yes entering lab data on concrete and soil is actually enjoyable. I am not sure if I have it yet but I am hoping for the best. So cross your fingers for me and as in the movie "My Best Friends Wedding"...

"The moment I wake up,
Before I put on my make-up,
I'll say a little prayer for you."
Oh by the way Seattle was extremely enjoyable. Now we all know Seattle's weather usually is rainy, foggy, and to be completely honest...Depressing. Yes with a capital "D". However this years visit was crazy beautiful. Eighty to eighty-five degrees with no humidity the whole duration of my trek to the west coast. But enough about my vacation I will fill you in on another day. I want my post about my vacation to be good so I plan on writing it out first.
Well I apologize for being so short with my post today but it is already eleven o'clock and I have to be up to go to work at 5:15 a.m. so you can see why this post is ending in...5...4...3...2...1.
Zero Bitches!
P.S. Last thing...well it must not be that important or a lie because this tired Prince cannot remember what in the world he was going to write.
P.S.S. Flying sucks as there is no room in coach. I cannot afford to fly first class. Turbulence makes me pee a little (just kidding). No movies or good food/snacks. No knitting or crocheting stuff allowed on the plane. I could have had a scarf done for April's baby when she decides to make her debut. But, I guess we all knew it would eventually come to this.
Oh and my tooth is hurting so bad it keeps me awake all night and makes my parents think I am on "the drugs" again. Totally not the case. Lord let there be a good job offer awaiting me sometime in the near future. Preferably by tomorrow morning or at least by lunch time. I really hope I get something soon because my current job is getting a little bit of a bad working environment. People gossiping, creating lies, and just being shady backstabbers. They eat you up to your face and stab you in the back. With a spoon at that! Shut up Paul it is bedtime and a tired Paul is not a happy Paul.
Smooches Bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home