Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Riddle Me This...

What has 13 cop cars, 1 ambulence, a coroner, evidence bags, yellow tape, a dead body, and happened at 1:00 a.m. this morning?
My next door neighbors who were busted for drugs and someone either was murdered or overdoesed.
I can't wait to find out the details so that it makes staying up until 4:00 a.m. worthwhile. You know sitting on the back porch smoking cigarettes, doing tons of crossword puzzles, listening to the police conversations, and seeing dead people is all in an afternoon in my world.
Now when I tell people about what happened last night I am sure that they will think I live in the Ghetto of West Virginia. That is totally not the case. Totally.
I will update you when I get the update. Mmm'kay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home