Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SeaTac

Well ladies and gentlemen it is that time of year again when I must pack up and ship out to Seattle. Oh but I am boiling with excitement and bursting at the seams with glitter to get away. While my vacation is only for six days I am hoping that it will refresh me and make me feel better. I am very excited to see Erin, Andy, and Ella. Plus, there is a scientology building by Erin's apartment and I want to investigate it. Just to see what the inside of the building looks like. I am clearly not interested in joining those loons. I have this feeling that they will charge me an admission fee to get in the front door. I will not pay it though. They will just have to suck it up and let my fat ass in the door admission free.

I am hoping that the weather is a little bit better this year as last year there was only one day of sunshine. No wonder the suicide rate in Seattle is the greatest in the United States. All that gloom and gray. I mean gray is okay in the fashion world as a neutral but damn the sky in Seattle has taken it a little too far.

So tah tah for now. I leave Thursday morning but I figured I would say bye incase I forget to write on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home