Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Good Eve Bitches...

Yeah I know I promise to write all this bullshit and I don't. I have it in my journal journal so I will update this weekend with everything else. Here is a quick overview.

Quit my job on Monday and started a new one on Thursday making $7000 (as of this morning 9-28-06 it is now $10,000...I can't believe it either) more a year.

Had to postpone job until Monday as April went into premature labor.

Go three hours to Morgantown to the West Virginia University Hospital on Thursday. Get up there and entertain a very not happy April with her mom.

Friday...waiting to hear if the baby's lungs have fully developed or if she has to try to hold off on the delivery if possible. Get test results back and they are no good...to much vagina mucus in them!! LOL.

At noon on Friday April starts to feel really bad. Back is killing her. By one we find out she is six centimeters dialated. Twenty minutes later to eight. Twenty minutes later to ten. Twenty five minutes later baby Chole ChristaMarie C. is birthed. She weighed 4 lbs. and 14 ozs. and was 17 1/2 in long. Black hair and blue eyes. Lungs are perfect.

Come home Friday evening.

Saturday I spent with Mom buying more baby clothes for April and getting some new Calvin Klein jeans. Yes people yours truly can fit in Calvin Klein jeans now. Went and saw The Covenant. Fucking hot hot hot Caleb (Steven Strait...who I wish wasn't). Oh my lawd!!

Sunday went to the Arts and Crafts festival with Mom and Cheri. Ate. Shopped. Went to Urgent Care because I have a rash on my legs. Gross!

It is healing.

Started awesome paying job today!

Night Bitches!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home