Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Lesson Learned

Highly irritated. That is my current mood. I can't exactly say why but, trust me if you were to know the reason you would be just as irritated. I do not understand how someone can be so selfish that they would endanger other people. Especially the reason for them being angry. It is absolutely pathetic. I mean pathetic. I just hope that I never hear about this situation happening again because then I will be forced to divulge the details to people I know will take care of it. It is really hard to not say anything at this point to those people because I gave my word that I wouldn't. I know that sometimes it is better to override that promise but, I am sure that this person can handle the situation and will handle the situation if it happens again. She better or I will have to hurt her. LOL. So, if you happen to read this just know that I am there for you and like I told you today you call me if anything like that happens again. I know the perfect place to hide the body. Just kidding. I think that prison would be a far worse punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home