Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, December 18, 2006

New Moan Yah

Please do not think that I do not know how to spell pneumonia. Last week I found out that I have "walking pneumonia" and I am still not fully over it. I felt really good on Saturday. That is why I went out and got my hair did (blonde highlights), eyebrows waxed, and a hair cut. It was long overdue. I went to see "The Holiday" with Cheri. It was so good. You just do not know how much I love this movie right now. I have been thinking about it ever since and have talked about it since I saw it. You must see it.

Before we went to the movies Cheri took me for ice cream at Maggie Moo's. And that is where all the chaos started. We got our ice cream and sat down. The place cleared out and the employees went in the back to chill. So I got behind the counter and Cheri took a picture of me. Well the employees come back out and Cheri asks them "Do you know this guy that works here?" Of course showing them the picture of me behind the counter. Well our new friend Janelle (hey girl!!) asked if she could put on the Maggie Moo outfit. And let me tell you it is seven foot of cowy goodness!! Pink dress and blue pearls to boot! We took pictures with her and then Janelle decided to go outside where she chased people and tried to hug them!! And what is better is that I have it on Cheri's phone to add to video!! It is wonderful and I should have it shortly!

So after the movie we stop at Sheetz and get bored from waiting so long for food. Lord help me I don't know what came over me but I went to the back of the store and re-enacted the part in "Fergalicious" video about being "up in the gym just working on my fitness." And yes my friends it was video taped me on the floor singing and doing aerobics.

And I wonder why I am still sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger No Milk Please said...

i hope you were able to get better...wishing a great 2007 for you! kisses.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home