Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, August 04, 2008

Milian


Can I just start by saying that The People's Court is absolutely one of the most wonderful things in life? Because it is. I remember when the other judges were on there. They were poking their big toe on the border of death and at other times were being cut out of a sinking desk with the jaws of life with only the promise that someone would be kind enough to give them the breath of life if needed. In essence they were boring. But, the fiesty Judge Marilyn Milian has taken over for some years. Might I say that I truly enjoy her. She totally rocks my world. Her little Spanish quips and demanding personality are great. Like if someone calls her mam'...oh hell no..."It is Judge...I don't wear this robe for nothing." I like how she calls people out on things. She does not hesitate for a second to call someone scum, trash, a manipulator, or whatever other term defines her impression of them. I am totally in love with this woman. Not in the jumping of the bones way but just the "I think you are my new best friend" way.
She would be awesome to have as a friend.


Yet for some reason you would have to be a little afraid of her that she would hurt you during a game of volleyball.


"Take that bitch. Le es cierto desordena alrededor con la mujer equivocada en este tribunal. Gobierno en un lejos. Agáchese."


And with a flick of the wrist she spikes the ball directly at you and breaks your nose. But, you are still happy to be her friend.


I know. I know. Stop licking the walls. The paint is actually hurting you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home