Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 26, 2003

My Neck...My back

Have you ever just woken up and were like..."oh my God my whole body is a under attack?" Well I did this morning...I had this dream that I was in this Political class and that some heated debate came up and I wound up getting into a fight with the professor. I kicked some ass but was worn out from the battle and came home and went to bed. And guess what? I must of been pulling some moves in sleep because I feel like Khia. The only part of Khia I feel like is Neck and Back. Because damn if I felt like the rest of her or the way she looked I'd have ended it all this morning. I have some new song lyrics to my neck and my back that I would love to share with you today.

Make up some lyrics day

First I got to put my iron up to em'
Don't stop just do em' do em'
Then I press the steam
Titty stretch marks aren't the thing

Then I gotta suck it in til' I can fit into them baby
Make sure I keep bustin' seams baby
All over the place and stuff
Cracked teeth nappy hair lookin so so rough
Through the night makin so much love
Man missin in my fat and stuff

So tuck it now
Tuck it good
Tuck my flab just like I should
Right now tuck it good
Tuck my flab just like I should

My neck...my back
I can't see my coochie or my crack
My neck...my back
Can I get another Wendy's bigstack!

Tada!! It's he lovely...isn't he wonderful! Yes...I am I know it...Later people sittin on the steeple! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home