Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Prozac Anyone?

Yeah that's right are you in need of prozac? I am! Actually I think that I'm in need of crack! Dealing with life lately has been too much of a "Shopping Spree gone Bad." You know one of those shopping extravaganza's you think is going to be wonderful because you have that 75% off coupon and you get to the register and the sales person is like:

"I'm sorry but that coupon is not valid with the items you have bought. Please see the exclusions box at the bottom of the coupon."

Fuck the coupon...I'll pay regular price to have a regular day! Ha...ha...ha!

If Santa were a women I'd get more presents

Yes...again that's right! If Santa were a women I'd get more presents. Actually I think that I'd be a millionaire. I could be her sex kitten in exchange for winning lotto tickets. Yes...I too have a naughty side. Actually I have a lot of sides...most are comprised of fat but that's besides the point. Picture it:

Mrs. Santa Claus: Oh yeah boy put a hurtin' on me!
Me: Yes Big Momma Thang! Tap that ass!
Mrs. Santa Claus: Oh you so ba why boi! You make me feel like slummin and cummin!
Me: Oh you naughty bitch you don't get a present this year!

Okay...so that was like way naughty! But shit I've heard worse!

As they say in Abu Dabi....Kaqueramingo Saba go Saba go! Off to exploring the light pink yonder! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home