Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Fashion...turn to the left...Fashion...now turn to the right

So I am totally obsessed with the Barbie Fashion plate thing that April bought. I'm going to get one tonight. I am officially the fashion coordinator for Barbie now. Isn't that great? I thought so. I am so tired and do not feel like going to work but hell...I'll design me some clothes! Fashion...turn to the left! Ha...ah..ha do you remember that song from Clueless? I do. I need so much to go back to bed but I'll make it today!

I wish I had a service plan set up with the Sandman. Cha-ching!! Deposit two dollars for a peaceful nights sleep! The Sandman would be really rich if he charged for his services. I think it would be cool if he offered the "look like you are awake" plan. Picture it...your at you station and your eyes are open and you can fully function but you are really asleep! How cool would that be? I think it would be the coolest of ever.

Hope you are feeling better

So my lil' sister is feeling under the weather. I would love to know what is wrong with you babe...call me anytime if you need anything. I hope that you feel better Constance. I've missed you the past couple of days and have thought of you several times! See I actually missed you!! Love Ya C!

Phase 10

I'm such the bomb ass player of the phase 10 clan! I love it. On Tuesday I played cards at Denny's with April, John, Tom, Samantha and myself. And guess what? You guessed it...I won! I'm the big ol' fat winner! Score one for Paul! I love that game. Thanks be to God for Paul introducing me to that game! In case you don't know who Paul is he is the Texaco guy that April and I go often to see! He is so fucking hilarious! Especially when it ices on the ground and he becomes the Olympic Ice Skater Girl! Ha...ha!! Paul is like in his 30's and his boyfriends name is Tom! Both of them are absolutely fabulous! They crack me the fuck up! Paul's favorite saying is "You Mary Jane Rotten Crotch" and "Jimmy Crocket in my pocket." I think they are faboo! Well I've gotta go! Off to planet AB&C to have a lovely warm heartfelt Hallmark moment of a night! Chow to the cow that smells foul at Golden Corral! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home