Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Lifestyles of the broke and not so famous

That's just about what my bank account is reflecting right now. Ugh why can't I have lots of monies to spend. Especially today. I went to the movies with Amanda and we had a wonderful time. Guess what we saw? Darkness Falls...it was really creepy and all I have to say is thank God all of my teeth have fallen out. Crazy! So before that we went to Best Buy where I purchased two dvd's Sweet Home Alabama and The Big Hit. I put it on my charge card that my parents have but guess what? I still have the number...sneaky! Then after the movie we went to Bonton and Amanda got a half carat thumb ring...it is really cool looking. So I almost charged a half carat diamond ring for 600.00 it was half price but I didn't. I got a new watch though. It's made by Fossil and the face changes from black to red. I love it. Amanda and I also made stickers where we are giving the finger of course and one where she is showing her boobs....but she still has her bra on. It was funny! We did this in the movie theatre. Today was a good day. And last night was WONDERFUL.

My lucky night at Texaco

So I went to Texaco after playing Phase 10 at Denny's with Tom, April, John, Samantha and myself. I stopped to get a soda and some chips and I was like give me five scratch offs. I spent 5 dollars and won 29. Then I put back in 9 and won 20 more. I was on a roll. Altogether I won like 35 dollars off of 5 dollars. I had this dream a couple of nights ago that I will win 1800 dollars off the scratch offs but hell 35 is better than nothing while living the "Lifestyles of the broke and not so famous."

Picture it:

Instead of Robin Leach being the host of the show it would have to be some trailer trash queen like Roseanne Barr! Woohoo! That is one crrrraaazzzy fat motherfucker! And did I mention she is the trailer trash queen. April I know as much as you consider yourself this title when we are together you have been dethroned. You don't live in a trailer honey you live in a house! A nice house at that! So the show would be like totally whoa! Like this:

Roseanne: So Paul tell us about your fucking broke down palace bank account?
Me: Ugh...it's broke!
Roseanne: No shit fuck face! You bastard! Clit! Dong without the schlong! (*Note: I think she may have terrets)

What a wonderful family show that would be!! Anyway I'm off to Wally World to look at paint for my room! Talk to you soon watching out for my white ass full moon it'll be exposed by noon....but I refuse to show my coon! Ha...ah...ha LMAO!! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home