Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I've cracked the code

At work anyway. I am secretly plotting to take over the company with my work ethics. They are great...please stop laughing...it's not that funny. I have devised a plan on how to not work at work. It is great and doesn't involve fainting. "It's the precious" as Gollum would say and I'm keeping it all too myself.

In response to April's letter on SM&C Blog I want the person who was selling the house to fucking lick my ass...damnit...spoil my decorating bubble.

And now I've decided that Evanescence is my favorite group. I made Cheryl listen to the first song for 3 hrs straight today. When I finally changed it she said thank God. But I was like oh no you didn't. And the evil in me put it back on for another spin. Yah....ha...ha....the evil ensues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home