Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 11, 2003

I had a fantastic day...

I was so involved in work today that I almost forgot to take a lunch. What a shame. I was like in hyper mode reviewing claims and stuff. Man I thought I had it bad but damn some of these people are like "eww...I don't even want to touch you with a stick." I made Cheryl laugh again today when I put on my afro wig and sang...It's your birthday to her for like the 50th time. Kim B. is pregnant so a big congrats goes out to her.

Guess what? I know you are dying to know...

I got to see Underworld again and it was even better this time than my virginal time seeing it. I went with Manieka...I'll have to get a picture so you all can see the "supermodel" as my mother likes to call her. But I can't disagree either. Manieka's hair is sooooo pretty especially with the highlights. After the movie we went to Romano's Macaroni Grill and it was so good I can't even begin to speak about it without my mouth drooling. I had this drink called a Tiratini. It's tiramisu made into a drink using Vodka, Bailey's, something else, and the vodka has Godiva white chocolate in it. Ugh the ecstacy that tini brought to me. Had some really good conversation tonight. It has been eons since I last saw Manieka so we had about 6 hrs to catch up with each other. Next time we will have to go bowling or to a club or something. So Manieka thank you for a wonderful night. It was way fun.

Aunt Velma: Thank you for the email. It is much appreciated. Please keep this between you, me, Aunt Ganda, and mom. No one else is to know. I know you won't say anything but I figure I told Aunt Ganda so I have to tell you. I'll call today and hopefully we can go to lunch. I wouldn't mind going to the House of Rock. Where is it exactly? And I'll kick some ass with you. Yah...ha...ha!!

Good night ya'll it's 1:02am and I am now tired and ready to fall asleep to a random movie.!!

And guess what .......no cravings today...yeah me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home