Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 04, 2003

I think...

I'm about to faint. Okay so let me retract that statement about WV being boring because I've been reading through some blogs that were just published and these people are making me go all comotose. Is it just me or are there a lot of boring teenagers out there these days. And a lot of poets. For the love of myself...these people are all like "Daddy said" and "bwah..bwa..bawa." I feel like I'm reading but all I can hear in the background is the teacher from Charlie Brown because these people are fucking killing me. Man fuck is my favorite word...have you ever noticed that? And just for shits and giggles...I do look cute today...all prep school boy...if I were a clone I'd have to get with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home