Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, October 02, 2003

On the road again...(Shout out to Willie...See April I know one of his songs)

Just got back from the doctor's. I have been driving for like 3 hrs now. My back hurts and I have snot clogged from my feet to my head. Damn congestion! But I think I'm the only person who gets sick and still manages to go shopping. My father really wanted to go to the movies but I was like no because mom will be all like "you are sick you need to stay in." So I told my father that since Underworld didn't start until 4:20 that I didn't want to go...I checked the times before making this decision. But then I said let's go to Best Buy and let me buy some stuff. So I got Boat Trip, Dreamcatcher, and two Coldplay Cd's. I told my father that I was going to get drunk and watch television and when my mother questioned me on why I was drunk I was going to tell her: "You told me that I couldn't go out so I stayed in." Yah...ha..ha...mwah...ha...ha! <-----I'm going for a really evil laugh of victory here. I think it would be hilarious but I can't drink with anti-biotics. But do not fret I will be better by tomorrow afternoon. I've told myself already that I may be congested but it will not stop me from having a drunken filled weekend. And my quest to find someone is on. I'm in the mood but now that I think about it I don't think that a snotty nose is such a turn on.

Later...I'm getting ready to watch Dreamcatcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home