Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

It's 6:54am what are you doing?

I wish that I was sleeping. I am so tired that I know today at work I will not be productive, talkative, happy, and/or breathing. To make matters worse I have to work a 1/2 hr over to make up for leaving yesterday at 4pm. I really don't care about leaving yesterday because Kim said it was okay it's just the making up the tme part that is getting on my nerves. I'm so tired that I'm wearing glasses for the second time to work. That never happens...not even on my least glamarous day. What the fuck man? I need about 15 cups of coffee and about 10 more hrs. of sleep to go along with them. Talk to you all later...if I have the energy to type this afternoon. Somebody pass the jelly...

IT'S TOO FUCKING EARLY TO BE AWAKE DAMN IT ALL TO HELL AND BACK AND FORTH AND BACK AND FORTH. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home