Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Mimi

So for Halloween everyone at work wants me to be Mimi from Drew Carey. Of course I'm going to do it. But I'm going to be the Miss America version of Mimi. I've already started making the dress. I have the perfect vinyl pink hat with feather trim. And glittery purple glasses. I'm going to tell people I'm Mimi...but in actuality I will be Pamela Boobsgiggle. Because the hat reminds me of Pam Anderson's hat that she wore to the VMA's. And my boobs do giggle in this dress I've started to make. I will have a picture if I think I look hot enough.

But other than that I'm not in a very good mood. Maybe it's the craving or whatever but I'm tired too. God let the 27th get here so I can get some professional help.

I can tell by last night this is not going to be a good week. I'm going to watch a movie and maybe fall asleep again...that's the only time I feel comfortable when I'm feening probably because I go all comatose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home