Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 11, 2003

Like two gorillas in the jungle making love (you know they R Kelly verse)

Last night I'm in the garage making sure that I put my work badge away and just doing whatever one can do in a garage...which makes me think now. But as I'm standing there I realize that there is a cricket near me so I shew it away. Actually if you know me I screamed and jumped away from it and it fled. So I go back to whatever and I hear him starting to chirp. Then out of no where the chirping gets way way way loud.

The crickets were getting their freak on. It was like a room of multiple orgasms. God they are so lucky to have that. It lasted for like 6 mins of good ol' cricket lovin' and then it was over. But if you have never heard crickets go at it it is crazy. It almost sounds like a mutant cricket that it is so loud. And no I didn't try to find them to watch I could tell they needed privacy or a cigarette.

Just the thought of bugs grosses me out but I'm thinking about wishing myself into a cricket for one fun night and then wishing myself back to the "Supermodel/Actor/Singer/Songwriter/Diva/Everything other's which they could be but can't" Superstar. I'm so full of shit I make cows look bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home