Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

You drunken crow...

This picture was taken at SuperFresh in Brunswick, MD. It reminds me of my friend Joyce when she decided that pulling over and passing out in a corn field was a good idea.



And I've decided that my contacts and glasses are a piece of shit. I think I could see better with glass eyes. Plus I could coordinate them with my outfits. Oh the woah's that life brings.

And for those of you who haven't met or talked to my Aunt Velma...I've decided that I'm her clone in a male form. Conversation with her today.

Paul: What are you doing?
Velma: I can't get this fucking mouse to work. It's all eliptical and shit.
Paul: When is your paper due and does that mean it has a laser?
Velma: This fucking thing is a piece of shit. I swear I'm going to put my fucking fist through the computer.
Paul: What's wrong with it?
Velma: It won't move. I swear if you are going to buy a mouse buy a fucking decent one that works.
Paul: Are you sure the computer isn't frozen?
Velma: I don't know how do I fix it? How do I turn the computer off?
Paul: With the off button.
Velma: What the fuck ever. I don't have a job yet. I have to take Granny furniture shopping.
Paul: Hmm. What time is your paper due again?
Velma: Sometime tonight.

And there's some boring stuff besides that. It's like condensed into the best of the conversation. See I'm her clone because not only does she use the word "fuck" as an adjective, adverb, noun, and pronoun but I've known that "fuck" would be my favorite and mosted used word forever. And I'm guessing that it is still hers. Plus we are both really vain and like to make fun of people. But usually those people are beneath us. Just joking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home