Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Classmates.com

I'm totally addicted to this website now that my cousin Donna sent me there. But the bad thing is is that to get all the benefits you have to become a gold member which is like $40. And I found out that a certain someone is registered there with email address and all but I can't email her until I get the membership. I'm under scrunity by myself trying to figure out if it will be worth it or not. I mean there are other people that I could email, not just her. Anyway.

My father asks last night "So where did you and April go Friday night while you were in Hagerstown? Not that Gay Bar again?" And I replied "No we went to some other bar I can't remember the name of it." Then my mother asks me this morning "You and April went back there didn't you?" Me in response to all the fucking drama over a damn bar "But of course we did mama!" As a matter of fact we hit several bars Friday night but all the others were boring. At least H2O had awesome music and a well maintained pooltable. Oh and the maniquins that line the dancefloor are absolutely fabulous! Especially when the one guy danced with it and grabbed it's boob. The things people do when they are intoxicated. Sexually harassing a plastic oversized barbie without a head? Come on. I can't wait to go again.

Anywho, I keep on forgetting to send in my letter for a LOA from Shepherd for last semester when I had to have back surgery. I've got to get on the ball and finish that...yeah because that is important. I can't wait to graduate...if it should ever happen. I've got to get my ass on the ball and get ready to start Strayer in January. Financial aid is the first step since it's way more that a thousand dollars a class without books. I usually pay cash to go to Shepherd but Strayer is a whole different ballgame.

Oh and besides graduating college within the next century I no have a list of goals to accomplish short term (30 days) or before death which ever comes first:

1. Change my last name to Hohenadel...could you just imagine Paul Hohenadel and my initial aren't affected PCWH!!!
2. When I acquire the new last name learn to yodel...lay he...ha..ha.
3. Learn to bellydance with Cheryl and April
4. Discover a new species of plant, animal, vegetable, or mineral and be extremely rich like the girls on MTV's Rich Girls. And have the title archeologist added to my list.
5. After I have all the money that I want get liposuction and be a supermodel for Gucci or Isaac Mizrahi. And also be an eyemodel since my eyes are gorgeous.

And last...

6. Know the truth to if Britney Spears actually sings or lip sinks...she claims she sings live but I think it's a crock-o-shit considering I saw her in concert and it was way way way too perfect.

Get over yourself...you stupid fuck up

Let's just be honest Mr. Insecurity
Lacking all things especially purity.

Constantly ragging on others in society
Shut the fuck up and listen quietly.

You are no better than her or I
Get the fuck over youself don't think to cry.

Friendship, love, whatever you think
Being honest, forgiving, caring is your missing link.

One day it will all come back by the power of three
One here, two there, diseased don't turn to me.

Trust you oh but not on your last breath
Sometimes I see you and wish only death.

How can you be who you are but hate them so much
God you annoy me like fire to the touch.

No future in society with you being you
Open your mind and start anew.

But it won't happen you fucking bastard
Your life is going to be one big disaster.

And to think I even devoted sometime
Insult to injury to me was the crime.

If I could there would be poison in your cup
Get over yourself...you stupid fuck up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home